Here you can find relevant project information and technical requirements for the use of this web-site in a brief overview. If you have questions please do not hesitate to communicate with us via the contact form directly.
Publishing and Responsibility © VOGUE consortium
The responsible consortium of the project VOGUE consists of the following institutes and enterprises:
- DECOIT GmbH & Co. KG, Bremen
- Mobile Research Center (MRC) of the University of Bremen, Bremen
- OTARIS Interactive Services GmbH, Bremen
- NCP engineering GmbH, Nuremberg
- Fraunhofer Institute for Secure Information Technology SIT, Darmstadt
Design, text, graphic, and software © VOGUE consortium
Copy, replication, or another type of reproduction or usage of the information respectively materials of this web-sites is only possible with written approval of the VOGUE consortium. The VOGUE consortium is responsible for the contents of this Internet presence. For contents which result from passings to other suppliers of contents, the VOGUE consortium does not assume any responsibility or liability.
The implementation and the web-design has been realised by the company DECOIT GmbH & Co. KG (http://www.decoit.de).